Tuesday 22 February 2011

All work no play

I'm not posting because I have anything interesting to say, just that I'm alive. This last month has been very busy for me work wise and I have done little outside of work really, partly because I have had a stubborn cold that wont clear, and partly because the weather has been miserable a lot of the time. 

Chris on the new steed 
I did manage a good open canoe trip down the Elwy with Dave the other week, and a good mornings mountain biking with Chris and Gareth on the Marin trail the other day. And now I have quite serious bike jealousy for seeing Chris' new shiny Kona! It is very nice indeed and I want one. Still, some of the sections on the Marin I don't know if I have ever ridden so quickly, so pretty happy about that considering I so rarely ride at the moment. And I have just rode home from work through the woods in Parc Padarn, on the more technical route I know, in the dark with just a head torch and not a foot down! So I'm now really keen to get out biking more, especially if the weather is going to remain so grim. 

Gareth firing on down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment?